IMDG Code, 2-Volume Set, Amendment 40-20, 2020 Edition
**Shipping is included in the price to U.S. lower 48 States only**
The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, Amendment 40-20 (mandatory as of June 1, 2022), is the worldwide standard for shipping dangerous goods by sea.
The IMDG Code is written in conjunction with government regulations under the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) and was developed as a uniform international code for the transport of dangerous goods by sea covering such matters as packing, container traffic and stowage, with particular reference to the segregation of incompatible substances.
The IMDG Code is a two-volume set covering:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7)
- General provisions
- Training requirements
- Consignment procedures
- Packing and Tank provisions
- Construction and testing of packagings, IBC's, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tanks vehicles.
- part 3 (list of dangerous goods, special provisions and exceptions)
- Appendix A (list of generic and n.o.s. proper shipping names
- Appendix B (glossary of terms)
Available in English, Spanish.
Modes covered: Sea (International)
Effective date: Mandatory starting June 1, 2022
Language: English, or Spanish
Number of pages:
Dimensions/Wt: 8-1/2" x 12" / 8.4 lbs