Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations - Hand Book
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations - Publication (8-1/2" x 11" Hand Book)
Specially designed for fast reference, this convenient, affordable fleet safety resource contain word-for-word reprints of DOT’s FMCSRs.
The handbook edition features a larger format and provides the same quick access to regulatory information as the pocketbook. It also includes vital medical regulatory criteria, regulatory histories, and interpretations, making it an excellent reference for management.
- Includes Parts 303, 325, 350-399, and 40 of the FMCSRs
- Intermodal equipment requirements
- Contains minimum periodic inspection standards
- Medical regulatory criteria
- Regulatory histories
- Interpretations inserted immediately following the regulation
- Excellent reference guide for teaching and management